Friday, August 1, 2008

It's Time!

We just got word from the hospital that they are finally ready for us! We have to be there at 11:00 am, which is about 40 minutes from now. We're not sure how soon things will play out, but we will keep everybody posted. We really are way over on our text messages for this month and are close to going over on minutes, so please let us contact you. Sara has been bombarded with text messages and calls all week and is going nuts!
Anyway, thank you all for your support. We will update you all as soon as we can!

4 comments:

Lauri said...

I am so excited for you two!!! Yay! I am also glad that you put not to text or call because as soon as I read "It is time" that is exactly what I wanted to do, just to wish you guys good luck. I am sure you probably wont see this before Cam comes but you are all in my thoughts and prayers and I hope everything goes well. I cant wait to see him and bring you this cute gift I have for him! Let me know when I can!
I love you so much!
Hugs and kisses!

DillChips said...

You definitely may be too busy to read this for a while but I just wanted to let you know thank you for your blog it is nice to stay kinda in the loop of things when we are far away. I can not wait to see if Cameron will be a miniature Scott, happy delivery!!

jamie said...

Oh! GOOD LUCK! Can't wait for pictures!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!
Wow, he is a beautiful baby. I really think it's a good thing that he has some of the Bennett beauty genes (just kidding) (kinda). I am so glad that all is well, it sounds like he needed a little help (John had the 'salad tongs' used on his big head)
I can't wait to see him in person when you are feeling up to company. Take advantage of every moment...believe you me...time goes by too quickly. Pretty soon you will be seeing him with those sparkled teary eyes when he welcomes his first child. I swear it was only moments ago that Scott was being blessed by his daddy. I remember it like it was yesterday.
There is one great thing about being my age and seeing new babies coming into the family...I don't have to deal with them 24-7 (but actually I probably would still like it)
All my love,
Aunt Diane