Monday, September 8, 2008
Baby Blessing Date Change!
As some of you may know, we were originally planning to bless Cameron in our ward on Sunday, September 14th. However, we have run into a few snags with family coming in or going out of town that weekend. Long story short, in order to ensure that everybody we want to be there can make it, we have decided to hold the blessing on the evening of Wednesday, September 17th. It will be at 7:00 pm at the same location (1250 South Main St. in Bountiful). Refreshments will be served afterward and everybody can visit and get caught up on things. It should make for an enjoyable night. Sorry for the last minute change, but we hope to see you all there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Sara! How are you?
I just got back yesterday from a trip. I was out of town for a week and a half and I can't believe I missed Cameron's blessing. I'm excited to see this cutie soon. I'll give you a call later! :)
Post a Comment