Can you believe it???
Someone hit our car and didn't even have the common courtesy to leave a note! And this is no small scratch or dent, this is serious stuff! What makes this story even crazier is that a couple weeks ago, Scott was sitting in the drive-thru line at Hogi Yogi and someone, leaving a nearby store, backed up out of their parking spot and smashed into the side of our car. So, just days after fixing that dent, then this happens! What is this world coming to? Apparently, people now have eyes in the back of their heads and also believe that they no longer have to take responsibility for anything they do, as long as nobody sees them.
On a lighter, happier note, Cameron is fabulous. He is 10 1/2 weeks old now and is so perfect. He went to his 2 month check-up and is growing so fast! He weighs 13 lbs 10 oz and is 26 in long! He is off the charts in is height. He got his shots, which I think is horrible to give to a cute baby, but think it's better than having one of the awful diseases they prevent. He did amazing! I left the room because I cried when he got his Hep B shot at 2 weeks; thought Scott would do a better job. Well, just standing there listening to him cry from outside the door made me cry! What a baby I am!!! It was heart-breaking. I thought for sure he would be fussy the next couple days and possibly have a fever like they warn you...but he didn't! He was his normal self! We are so blessed to have such a healthy, happy baby. He is always smiling, cooing, eating and pooping! He sleeps like a champ, from 9 pm to 6:30 am with no interruptions, unless he unwraps himself (easy fix though!).
We love him so much and think he is the most precious little boy in the world!
3 comments:
Hey Scott! This is your cousin Hayley (Talbot) Bean. I don't know if you knew my last name.:) Congrats on your adorable baby boy! Hope all is well, and you are a great photographer!
I get so angry when these things happen! Nowadays, people don't want to take the responsability for their mistakes. I hope they get caught someday, in a worse situation!
Yeah shots make your heart ache a bit for wee ones, but be prepared for more ...Lily was pretty congested a few times bad enough that the nurse had to use the sucking machine ...now that will break your heart for sure.
Post a Comment