So, I figure that, if you don't have tickets to one of the state's biggest sporting events ever, watching it on leather furniture in front of a homemade 120" screen is probably the next best thing! This past Saturday, as I'm sure most of you already know, the Utes completed yet another perfect 12-0 season by hammering BYU 48-24. We all had a blast watching the game at Jon's house. We had people over and ate tons of food. Since Jon and I recently came up with an awesome way to make Philly Cheesesteak sandwiches, our original plan was to make those for everybody. Then we thought that the idea of having everybody make their own personal pizzas sounded pretty fun. So, we decided to combine the two ideas and ended up making Philly Cheesesteak Pizzas. And, I must say, they turned out pretty dang good! Anyway, it all turned out to be a lot of fun. And, of course, we were super stoked that the Utes won. They played amazing. Max Hall is lucky that he only threw 5 interceptions, it could have been a lot worse.
It will be exciting to find out, in the next week or so, which bowl game the Utes will go to.








2 comments:
Scott What is the deal? You have always been a BYU fan? Did going to the UofU make you see the light and come over to the "right" side?
Looks like you guys had lots of fun! And I love the picture of the three of you in front of the game!
Dang that pic. of Cameron is so..so cute. It makes me want a boy some day for sure.
Post a Comment