Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas in Michigan

Christmas in Michigan was great! It also feels great to be back, but I sure miss my family. The baby did FANTASTIC throughout the entire trip. He was fabulous on the plane. Of course, I was worried for nothing. I don't even think he realized his ears were popping since he had a big bag of toys in front of him. I am proud to say that I traveled with him all by myself on the way there and neither one of us had any meds! YAHHOO!
We were spoiled by my Mom this year, like every Christmas! Scott's big gift was a Wii and I got a new camera. Cameron got a lot of cute clothes, toys and books. Come on, what else do you get a 4 1/2 month old little boy?!
I don't know how to do those cute scrapbook pages on here, so here are some pictures.

Scott, enjoying ribs at Rib Rack... his favorite Michigan restaurant.
Aunt Alli and Cameron
Talbot Avenue in Birmingham, MI.
Cameron in his new U of M sweatshirt
Madison and Cameron. I tried getting Marissa to take a picture with them, but she refused : (
Again, Madi and Cameron

Cameron opening his presents
Helping Daddy open his present
Cute face on Christmas Eve in his Christmas PJ's
Again
And, again!
Cam with his Aunt Lindsey
Grandma Rosemary and Cameron at a wedding we attended. (Funny story, I sat on a couch just outside the chapel during the ceremony because Cam needed in to eat. There were some people that came in late and were standing near us at the doors watching the ceremony. I don't like burping the baby around others because I think it is kind of rude, so I went to the bathroom to change him and then try to burp him. Nothing came. So, I went back and sat down, we played queitly and everything was great. Then, out of nowhere, while everything was quiet, Cam let out this ginormous burp!! Everyone standing near us turned and looked at us...laughing. I was so embarrassed!)
Cameron's first celery stalk! At Buffalo Wild Wings..YUM!
Just being the cutest again
We went up to Frankenmuth for the afternoon one day.
Just eating his fingers while we looked around at Frankenmuth My goofy brother, Scott, playing with Madi's toys

No comments: