Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Computer problems...UGHH!!!

I have been trying to post for so long and could not. I am not sure what was going on with the computer. I couldn't even post the cute pictures of Cameron or change my background. Anyone else have problems?

Things are still the same, Scott has yet to find a job. Nobody is even hiring it seems. It is such a tough time right now, so scary! I am extremely grateful for my job and the opportunity I have to work, but it is hard. It breaks my heart everyday I leave Cameron. I don't know how mom's do it. People always say it gets easier with time, and I am waiting for that!

Cameron is growing and changing everyday. He had his 6 month check up a couple weeks ago and he did fabulous. He is such a tall little boy, 29 inches! That is 96 percentile! He was just under 20 pounds, and after starting him on solids, I am guessing has hit the big 2-0.
He was so excited when we gave him his first serving of rice cereal. He was grabbing my hands to feed him faster. He has done well with the veggies too. He really likes carrots. Not so interested in the green beans though. He will eat them because they are there, but not with much excitement.
He is such a playful happy boy!

First bite....This is different....

I like! Give me more now!
First time trying carrots

He was so sick of my giving him loves...can you tell?
Just relaxing in his room

Smiling at Daddy

5 comments:

Lauri said...

I cant believe how big he is getting and how darn cute he is! He is at such a fun stage right now!
I am sorry about Scott and the whole job thing. I can only imagine how hard it must be. Please let me know if there is anything at all I can do to help.
I love you guys and miss you terribly.

jamie said...

I hope Scott can find something soon! I know what you mean about how hard it is to leave your baby everyday. I worked full time until Alex was one year old and it never got any easier for me. Luckily it is only temporary, and like you said in a previous post, what a great opportunity for Scott and Cameron to bond. I know it's a crummy situation, but it is an opportunity Scott likely never would have had otherwise.

DillChips said...

Those are some of the most heart melting smiles I have seen....I can tell why it is hard to have to leave him in the day. Make sure you get to have the nightly routine with him, it will make you feel better to know that when Mommy gets home you eat dinner together and then mommy gives you a bath and plays a little before reading stories with Mom before bed etc. Nathan really likes to be the one to get Lily into bed and spend some special one and one time.

Julie W said...

Your family is adorable! It is fun to get to know you better through your blog. Happy Birthday

Luke and Kimmy said...

Cameron is such a cutie! I can't wait until we have a play date with all these boys in our ward. It's going to be a riot!

Best wishes to Scott and the job hunt!