Tuesday, March 10, 2009

How do you get ready for church?

This is how we get ready...

Ugh..mom...I'm kind of in the middle of something here...

Really guys QUIET... my show is on!!


THANK YOU Baby Einstein!

4 comments:

Tia Langston said...

I also have to thank Baby Einstein for letting me take an occasional shower. Although, these days, I don't dare leave Kamryn alone with the boys...but when Teagan was little, we totally took advantage of Baby Einstein. :o) But all my kids have enjoyed them!

Julie W said...

Rock on Baby Einstein! Your little boy is so sweet on the ground with blankies!

Kim said...

Luv Baby Einstein! Although I can only take small doses of it at a time or else it's stuck in my head for days!

UtahJenny said...

We raised our first three kids on that stuff ... soooo good! For some reason we haven't really shown it to our baby yet (except in the hospital)! Anyhow, I am so excited to see you have a blog AND a photography business (I loved the photos you all have posted). We'll give your husband a call when it gets a little warmer!