Thursday, April 2, 2009

8 months!

I know I do this EVERY month...but really...where has the time gone? I cannot believe my little man is 8 months! He is going to be 1 so soon.

I know I do THIS every post too....but...Cam really is the BEST baby. I am so amazed at everything he does and what a happy baby he has turned out to be.
Mommy loves you little chubba!

Here are just a few pictures we have taken of him this week.


Cam playing balls with his friend Campbell. We can't wait til it is nice outside! (and Scott getting a job so I can actually stay home and have play dates!!!)

He loves tags...on everything! The other morning I heard some noises coming from the room, I peek in there and I find him with his head buried in the corner playing with the tags on the bumper pad. Of course he moved when I ran to get the camera, but he sure wouldn't let go of his treasured findings.

7 comments:

jamie said...

I loved that you mentioned the tags. Max is in the tag phase too. Wanna make him happy? Hand him something with a tag, INSTANT DISTRACTION!

That Cam sure is cute!!

Tia Langston said...

He is dang cute. Did I tell you about the little 'tag' blanket that a friend made for Teagan?

Kim & Campbell said...

Goodness, he is so big, and can do so many tricks! He is adorable and a great baby, anytime he wants to play...bring him on over!

UtahJenny said...

He is soooooooooo darling ... that second photo makes him look so grown up!!! Crazy! anyhow, I think you should keep posting photos of that adorable boy!

Rachael said...

Cammers is so cute! I am glad we got to celebrate 8 months with him.

Josh and Anna said...

OK, I don't think kids get any cuter than Cameron! He is such a babe!

Luke and Kimmy said...

Aww Happy 8 months! You must be doing something right becasue everytime I see him, he is so happy!