Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Easter Fun

The Easter Bunny... and all his friends... came to our house on Sunday and dropped off tons of stuff for Cameron. What a spoiled little boy!
He had such a blast going through each basket and playing.
I was hesitant about making him one, because he is so small, and he had one from my mom and Scott's mom. I decided I did not want to regret not doing something, so I got him things he needed! The "basket" from us was a storage container for his matchbox car collection we are starting for him, and stuffed it to the max.
We had such a wonderful day in church and celebrating with Scott's family. Here are some pictures we took.

This is the cute basket from Grandma Rosemary. It was soo cute! It was a soft Tonka truck stuffed with goodies.
We got him these plastic sports ball eggs and he would NOT put them down the whole time.
One of his many cars from Grandma Rosemary...trying to read the box : )
Mad at me that I opening it for him! So funny....
Whenever he has 2 of anything in his hands he bangs them together and smiles so big!
Waiting to leave for church
Again...just so cute, I had to post it!
Thanks Grandma Talbot for these fun eggs to bang together!

4 comments:

Kim & Campbell said...

Fun, looks like lots of good loot!

Tia Langston said...

So precious! Love the 2-ball pic!

James said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
erin said...

What a happy little guy. I love his smile. Let's play soon.