Thursday, April 30, 2009

Grandma Rosemary weekend

We were so lucky to have my mom come and visit for the weekend. I didn't take a whole lot of pictures unfortunately. We had such a great time though.
We went to Park City where Cam got a whole new summer wardrobe from Carters. Shopped around here and then we went to the Tulip Festival at Thanksgiving point. It was the first time I have ever been, and I just loved it. Go if you get the chance!
Scott was able to take some GREAT pictures of the baby as well.
Mom, Thanks for such a great time. We can't wait to see you in August!


I just love his cheeks!



Hi Dad!!!

Here are some of my amateur photos!



5 comments:

Kim & Campbell said...

Looks like lots of fun, I would love to go...I think the timing might be off a bit for this year. I love that picture of you and Cameron, frame worthy. He is adorable!

Julie W said...

Such great shots! We used to live walking distance to thanksgiving point and the kids LOVED going there. I am jealous you made it down there, your time with your Mom looks great!

UtahJenny said...

I love your mom's name ... how fun, the tulips are gorgeous and the pics of Cam are GREAT! What fun!

Kim said...

Very cute photos! Nice work! I really like the one of you holding Cameron.

Star said...

Those are some of the cutest pics. I can't believe how big he is getting!