Thursday, August 27, 2009

Play dates

This week we were able to have a play date with my friend I miss so much, Kimberly. She and I worked together on the same teams for years, but when I came back to work on my old team after Cam, she stayed on the Training team. ( I think it should be a rule we stay on the same team no matter what!!! Kimberly, I don't think Brooke would mind!!!!)
We don't get to see each other much so when we do, we play all day. It was so fun to see little Landon and just talk like old times.

Here is little chubbers smiling at the camera
Cam was so excited to be "holding" Landon! Thanks Kimberly for trying this : )
All of us.
Little L again...
Today we had a play date with my sister-in-law and her kids. Cam ADORES his cousins so much. They are so sweet and gentle to him, especially Lauren. She always talks "baby talk" to him and tells him how cute he is. It is hilarious to watch her repeat what she hears us saying to him in the same tone.
We went to the park, had a little picnic, then played.
Cam getting one of his many kisses from Lauren.
Aunt Alesia brought some chips and shared with us. Cam loved them. This was the first time he has had chips, I always get so nervous with hard to chew things, but he did great!
Watching the kids play in the distance. I am surprised he just didn't stand up and start walking with how bad he wanted to be with them.
He discovered the picnic table and the noises they make when you bang on them. He did this for the majority of the time, other than eating sticks and bark chips, and crawling in a used ketchup packet.

Happy boy!

I couldn't stop taking pictures. I just love how happy he is when he is outside!

5 comments:

Jon said...

Dang, he is a cute kid. I can't wait until he can walk and talk!

jamie said...

Fun!
This age, as they're trying to eat new stuff is so stressful for me. Max refuses to eat grapes now if I cut them up. He wants to eat them whole. To me, they don't even look like grapes, just little murderous choking hazards. But, I let him eat them, NOT TAKING MY EYES OF HIM FOR A SECOND! Ugh.

Kim & Campbell said...

Can't wait for our play date!

Kasidy and Brittany said...

I saw some of your family pics on Karina's website! How awesome! I loved them. I can't wait until she posts some more...

jk.jorgensen said...

This play date was way fun. I wish that we could do it again. But probably not for a while being I have to go back to work. Booooooooo!!! Anyways it was fun hanging out with you like old times.