Monday, February 8, 2010

Earring Party

I have mentioned before that my mother-in-law and I have been making earrings.

We are having our first party this week!!

Wednesday: February 10th

Where: Penny Talbot's
527 N 220 E
Centerville

Time: 6-8pm

5 comments:

Kim & Campbell said...

I want to come, I know I missed out on the last one, SORRY! I will talk it over with Andy, but that would tons of fun!

UtahJenny said...

Question: what kind of posts do you use? I have rather sensitive little ears that only like certain kinds - I'm such a pain.

Allison said...

When are you going to make me a pair?! Good luck on your party & let me know how it goes! : )

UtahJenny said...

Oh crumb - I forgot Brady scheduled our Home Teachers and they just left - I was just checking to see what time you went to and I'm too late!!! Sorry!

Kim said...

Sorry I couldn't make it. We have YW activities on Wednesday night. Hopefully next time.