Wednesday, April 21, 2010

April Fun

We have been able to do a lot of fun things this month while the weather has been nice.
We made it up to Logan to visit our friends and go to Baby Animal Days. Cam missed his naps and not a lot of visiting happened because of it. He was so exhausted and hard by the end of the day. Sorry again Kim.
I want to go to this every year. It was fun to have all the animals out in the open to pet and snuggle with. They are all so cute and tiny. Cam was in love and screaming "HI"to every baby.
He got a little nervous getting so close.
They also had some baby bears from Bear World. We couldn't pet them or get too close, which is probably a good thing. They were just adorable! 
Thanks for inviting us Loosles, I am so glad we came!

I was doing my hair one morning and Cam was running back and forth from the living room to his room with much excitement. I went in to see what he was doing...
He built a "choo choo" out of a boomerang. Nice. I LOVE boys!

There is a little playground at the school right next door. Cam has perfected the slide and goes 300 times each visit we make. Kim came over for the boys to play a bit, this was the only picture I could get of them half way together on the slide.
Weeeeeeee!!!

"Peek-a Mommy!"
Cam didn't love the swings until he saw Campbell enjoying himself....
it was all giggles after that!

2 comments:

Kim & Campbell said...

We love playing with you guys! SO FUN!

Jon said...

We love playing with you guys, too! We need to play more often!