Happy Mother's Day Mom!! You are so amazing and I am so grateful for all that you have taught me. Thank you for being a great example to everyone around you, especially me. I miss you so much and wish we could be together more often.
I am so glad we share such a close relationship, not only as mother and daughter, but as best friends.
You are a wonderful Mom and even more wonderful Grandma. Thanks for all you do for me and my family.
We are blessed to have you. I love you with all my heart.

Lady- I am so incredibly lucky to have you as a mother in law. Not very many people get to say that, but I appreciate that I can. You are the best second mom anyone could ask for. Thanks for taking such good care of all of us especially little Cam. You have an amazing family and I am lucky to have married your most handsome son!! : )
Thanks for letting me be me when we are together and always adding to the craziness.
You are one of my best friends and I love you forever and ever.
No comments:
Post a Comment