Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Old and New

Here are a couple OLD pictures I have been wanting to post.

Cam used to love to have his teeth brushed, but he started to FREAK out whenever we tried. It was getting so bad, we would have to hold him down to do it. Holding him down lasted...2 nights...we both felt so guilty and had to think of another way.
 I decided to take him to the store and have him pick out a new toothbrush, toothpaste, cup and stickers and convince him brushing his teeth is the only way to have fun.

He wanted to brush his teeth before we even bought everything!

I told him if he lets us help him brush his teeth he could pick any sticker he wanted. I was stoked because HE was stoked!
Now look:
Cam has not fussed ONCE since we started this. It has been well over a month and he gets so excited to brush his chompers. My favorite thing about it? Watching him decide which puppy or kitty sticker to choose!
"Ummmm...Ummm...I want....dis PUPPY!"
Whenever you see a sticker on him, just know his teeth are glowing and he loved every minute of it!!


Here are the NEW pictures.

This weekend we took Cam to see Toy Story 3. This was his first movie in a theater. (Scott tried the dollar movies once...it didn't work out. Sorry, Alvin and the Chipmunks, you are boring!)
Cam is obsessed with Toy Story and can watch our movies at home day after day after day if we let him.
He did fantastic and we had so much fun. It was a cute movie and Cam had his eyes glued to the screen.
I think the popcorn helped. He hearts popcorn!
Scott's family was able to come with us too.

Notice how every picture he is stuffing his face with popcorn? hahaha!

There was a part in the movie that scared Cam so bad and I couldn't help but laugh.
There is a creepy monkey in one of the scenes and it makes a loud screech with buggy eyes...Cam jumped and literally SCREAMED like a girl!
Poor kid. After the movie he kept saying "Monkey scawee!"

1 comment:

Josh and Anna said...

I love his HUGE grin and tub of popcorn, so cute. We loved Toy Story too. I'm suprised he wasn't scared by the fire, I was even a little scared at that part!