Monday, July 19, 2010

4th of July

Sorry these are so late. No good excuse, I won't even try.

Our 4th of July was fabulous. Every year we go to Centerville and have breakfast at the park, watch the parade, then play at the park afterwards. Since Cam is such late riser lately (9:30!) we had to skip breakfast and head straight to the parade. Cam loved every minute of it!
We all did this year, more than usual, because it was such a cool morning. Wishing for that right about now!
This is the only picture I could get with Cam the whole day. Busy boy.
Watching the "ambulance truck" come by.
 Cam for some reason is not interested in calling them what they really are, fire trucks.


I LOVE this little face!

After the parade we headed to play in the park and grab some lunch.
This was Cam's first time playing in any of the bouncy houses. I was a little worried when he went in to the obstacle course one, but he was fearless!


I love this one. You can see Scott is having a blast too, rolling all around.
                               There were a ton of creepy spiders on this slide. Good thing Mommy didn't play!


Later that night we headed out a little early to enjoy our surroundings and got ready for the fireworks.
Cam, of course, loved every minute of being outside.
                             You can see he has "perfected" catching the football. His face shows it too.

                         Ya, Cam decided to lay on some strangers blanket...

Arent' the mountains gorgeous??
          I did not get ANY pictures of the actual fireworks. I was too busy watching Cam's expressions throughout the show. He enjoyed them so much, especially with his Uncle Robby.
Now it's time to get ready for the fireworks and festivities on the 24th!!!!

1 comment:

Lauri said...

Too cute! I just love that baby, who isn't really a baby anymore. I wonder how long Grant and I will call him baby Cam? Looks like a good time was had by all!