On Saturday afternoon we headed up to Snowbird to go on the tram ride...for free! They were having a food drive, if you brought a can of food you got a free ticket to ride the tram. I hear they are doing it again this weekend if you are looking for something fun and cheap to do. It was definitely worth it and I am so glad we went.
Mom, this is for you. This is the tram and the ride we took to the top of the mountain! You would have freaked!!
.The drive up the canyon was awesome. The fall colors were breathtaking.
Scott took his GMAT Saturday, so he wasn't able to come with us. I was able to meet up with some friends from work though and have Scott's family come.
We got there at around 11:00 and didn't have too long of a wait.
Here we are at the very top!
It was so pretty. I love living in Utah being surrounded by these beautiful mountains.
After, we went to lunch at Hires. Cam got a special treat and enjoyed it to the last drop.
These pictures got a little out of order, but here is Cam getting ready to go on the tram. He was pretty excited.
Thanks to everyone that met up and was able to go. Melanie, Sorry I didn't get a picture of your family!
No comments:
Post a Comment