Thursday, November 18, 2010

Children's Museum

Last week Cam and I headed to the Children's Museum at the Gateway and played for a bit. We have a 6 month pass to get us through the winter months and it lets up to 4 people in each time we go! This time we took Uncle B.
Cam was so excited to play and interact with the other kids. He loves the water part and can stand there for hours if I let him. I learned my lesson last time and made him wear the waterproof apron this time!

If anyone would like to come with us, let me know! We would love to take you!

Yum, donuts and tomatoes!

 Not sure if B or Cam had more fun during this part...
 Peek-a-boo!



1 comment:

Lauri said...

So much fun! The children's museum is Grant's very fave place! We should go sometime! I can even pay for us. It would just be fun to go together. We miss you guys! Lets get together soon!