Over conference weekend, our friends, Kim and Andy, invited us to St. George with them. It was such a great weekend to go too! The weather was great and we enjoyed the sun.
We went to the splash pad and played in the water. Cam and Campbell had so much fun. It was fun to see them play and enjoy themselves outside. It made me wish summer was here already!
I didn't have my camera with me as much as I should have and didn't get a lot of pictures of our other adventures.
Thanks Kim and Andy for inviting us and having us stay with you! We loved it and Cam already misses Campbell!
On our way home, we stopped and visited Scott's Grandpa Talbot. Cam is in love with him and calls him his "near one grandpa."
Grandpa Talbot always pays so much attention to Cam and is sure to give him treats every time we see him.
Here is a cute picture I got on my phone of them together.
Driving home was awful. It was rainy and snowy and, by the time we got to SL, it was 30 degrees! A pretty drastic change from leaving the 75 degree weather. We looked funny at the rest stop with our shorts and flip flops on while it was snowing. I cannot wait for summer, parks, playing outside, flip flop tan lines, and picnics. This trip was a tease!
1 comment:
It totally was a tease, I keep putting shorts on Campbell...I guess so I can lie to myself about how not warm it is outside!!! We had such a good time, and definately want to play again soon!!
Post a Comment