Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Wheeler Farm

A couple weekends ago it was so nice out we decided to go to Wheeler Farm. Cam has been a little obsessed with singing Old McDonald lately and was asking to see all the animals he passionately sings about.
(I need to get it on video btw. It is the cutest thing ever!)

He loved the roosters in the parking lot. I love this picture of him trying so hard to smile with the bright sun. Sunglasses the rest of the day for him!

See? Cute sunglasses huh?

He loved this horse and could have stayed here the whole time. Good think Gramy was feeding it so it stayed so close.


Cam was being the biggest stinker at the end of the day and wouldn't take a family picture to save his life. This is as good as we got. Unless you want to see the one where he refused to turn and face the camera so I made him moon the camera. It's a cute booty!

1 comment:

Kim & Campbell said...

FUN, I love Wheeler farm!!! Cam looks to cute in his flippies and sun glasses!