Saturday, July 9, 2011

July 4th

On Monday we wanted to take a little drive, so we headed out to Morgan. I had never been there and wasn't sure what we were going to do, but I am so glad we went. It is a cute little town and it wasn't too far...the perfect distance for Ali's first big car ride. 
 We went to a diner for lunch then stopped at a church to feed Ali before we headed back home.

Don't they look so much alike?
It was an overcast day but it was still too bright for these babies to open their eyes for this picture!

While I was feeding the girl...

Cam was playing in the rocks. He could have stayed here all day playing with them. It is his most favorite thing to do no matter where we are.



After we got home from Morgan we took our afternoon naps and headed out to the Davis fireworks. We have gone to the Davis fireworks the last couple years and they are great. I love being outside on the blanket, playing, snacking and best of all...people watching. Man, you see some interesting people in places like this.
Cam was so excited to watch fireworks yet another night! 

Papa was the lucky one this night and got to snuggle next to Cam for the show.

Grammy was lucky to cuddle this little angel...
(Ali woke up a little after the fireworks started. She actually watched and enjoyed them.)



Our family of four.

No comments: