
I am beginning to lose hope Cameron will ever want to come out of my belly. I feel like he is just going to continue getting bigger and live here forever!!! I ate the pregnancy pizza from Trio, I drove to the top of a mountain yesterday, there was a full moon on Friday...and he is still in me!! I do not believe in any of these tales ; )
I went to the Dr on Thursday, I was still dilated to a 2, but was now 80% effaced. The Dr just says..."your cervix is ready...it could be any day now!" Thanks for getting my hopes up doc! Little does he know he will be seeing me on Wednesday with a not so pleasant attitude.
I have been happy and positive this whole pregnancy and that is slowly fading. I am hoping this is normal toward then end of 40 weeks!
Scott has been amazing this whole time and I am sure he is even more excited for Cameron to get here. He has put lotion on my feet and legs EVERY single day for the past month, he picks up everything on the floor that is too far for me to bend over and reach, he helps me off the couch/floor, he cleans the bath tub, buys me ice cream, this list could go on and on...but most importantly he tells me every day that I look wonderful and rubs my big belly! Thanks for being the best husband and daddy in the world! Cam and I love you tons!
I went to the Dr on Thursday, I was still dilated to a 2, but was now 80% effaced. The Dr just says..."your cervix is ready...it could be any day now!" Thanks for getting my hopes up doc! Little does he know he will be seeing me on Wednesday with a not so pleasant attitude.
I have been happy and positive this whole pregnancy and that is slowly fading. I am hoping this is normal toward then end of 40 weeks!
Scott has been amazing this whole time and I am sure he is even more excited for Cameron to get here. He has put lotion on my feet and legs EVERY single day for the past month, he picks up everything on the floor that is too far for me to bend over and reach, he helps me off the couch/floor, he cleans the bath tub, buys me ice cream, this list could go on and on...but most importantly he tells me every day that I look wonderful and rubs my big belly! Thanks for being the best husband and daddy in the world! Cam and I love you tons!
1 comment:
It felt like every hour of the last few weeks of my pregnancy lasted about a year! Strangely though, once the baby is born, time speeds up about 1000%! My baby is five weeks old and I swear it felt like yesterday I was writing posts like this on my blog!
Post a Comment