


Wow, this weekend was definitely one of the most incredible experiences of my life. In a matter of hours, our lives have completely changed. Sara and I are now the proud parents of an amazing, healthy baby boy. Cameron Scott Talbot was born Saturday, August 2, 2008 at 2:06 am. He weighed 9 pounds, 2 ounces and measured 22 inches long. The process of getting him here was long and stressful, but absolutely worth it.
I really want to get some pictures on here for family and friends to see, so I'll be short and let Sara fill you in on the details later. Just know that all is well with both baby and mom. We are now home and are excited to spend some time together before I have to go back to work. So, enjoy the photos.
7 comments:
He is beautiful! Congratulations! Just reading your short little blog made me cry!Cant wait to meet him! Let me know when you feel like a visitor and I will bring you this gift I have been holding on to! Love you guys!
He's beautiful! He's almost as big as my six week old! Diane told me a little bit about what she'd heard about his birthday, and it sure sounded like an event! He didn't want to make it easy. Quite the initiation into parenthood. Can't wait to read about it! Congratulations guys!
Oh! And he has hair! I'm jealous, my babies were both cueballs
YaY!!! for being at home, hospitals are not my favorite place to be. And when I was having Lily I felt like they took a lot of my control with the situation.
What a cutie!! I love his Daddy's first mate onesie too.
Sara, I saw your blog on facebook and had to come check it out. Congrtatulations!!! He is absolutely beautiful!!! I'm so happy for you guys.
Oh my goodness! He is soooo adorable! We can't wait to meet him. We'll give you a call soon so we can come out and meet this handsome kid! Congtrats you guys.
He's so beautiful and perfect. There is nothing as spiritual and uplifting as being there when a new baby enters the world. I'll never forget that feeling. I can see it in your faces, it's something you'll never forget...and will soon want to repeat.
I love you guys, take it easy and get some rest.
Aunt Diane
Post a Comment