Monday, September 22, 2008

Blessing Day

This past Wednesday, the 17th, we had the opportunity to bless Cameron. Everything turned out really nicely and Cameron looked so handsome in the outfit Grandma Rosemary bought for him. Afterward, we all visited and had refreshments. I've just got to give a shout out again to those strawberries and that amazing dip! I couldn't stopping eating! Anyway, it made for a really enjoyable evening with everybody.
We really appreciate those who were able to come. I know it was a hard week for many. So, thank you to all who sacrificed to be there and support us. We were also happy that Grandma Rosemary was able to fly in from Michigan for the week. It was fun for her to meet and get to spend time with Cameron. He had a blast with Grandma!

Here is a picture of us with Cam. FYI, I'm holding the back of his head, which is making his ears stick out. Sara wanted to make sure everybody knew that his ears don't naturally stick out like that! She's funny.



This is one of our favorite pictures! He was just so dang cute sitting there in his car seat with his bow tie. What a stud!

2 comments:

Josh and Anna said...

He is such a doll! I'm sorry we missed the blessing, we would have loved to come up and see your cute little Cameron. We are very anxious to meet him!

DillChips said...

That is such a sweet outfit for a sweet guy. You are making me crave a little handsome sweet guy next.
Hope that being a new mommy is treating you good. Don't forget to take care of yourself also and don't think for a minute that Cameron will resent you for it.
Much Love,
Jen