Tuesday, December 2, 2008

4 months

I cannot believe my little boy is 4 months old today! It has gone by so quickly. I can't believe at this time 4 months ago I was in the hospital with Cameron. I have learned so much about being a mommy these past few months. I have learned to love in a way I didn't know was possible. I am so grateful for my little man and the happiness he brings to my life. He is changing so much everyday, doing something new all the time! He learned to laugh a couple weeks ago, although I have not witnessed this in person, just over the phone. He has yet to really giggle for me! He has learned to do these loud squeals when he is happy and getting kisses, its hard to know if he is mad or excited. He is constantly on the floor grabbing his feet and turning on his side...I know he has it in him to flip one day! He is really liking tummy time and pushes himself up to look around really good now. He loves his toys. He likes smiling to strangers. He is just a happy, loving, baby. He is amazing.

This is the outfit my mom bought for him. It is size 6 months, what do you think...a little too small! He is busting out of it. I think he looks funny. Scott wasn't amused while I played dress up.
His signature 3 fingers in the mouth. Cute!

Don't pay attention to the socks in the background, focus on the baby!

2 comments:

jamie said...

So cute! He's just about at what I consider to be the best baby age when they really start showing you their personality.

Kim & Campbell said...

He is growing up... it is amazing all the fun new things they learn each day. It is so fun! Cameron looks adorable in the santa suit, it doesn look very comfy, but he looks super cute!