Tuesday, December 16, 2008

A Christmas Carol

Last night we were able to go see A Christmas Carol for the 2nd year. We went to Hale Theater and it was just wonderful. I love this play! I love Christmas time and being able to do things throughout the month that are for the Season! If you have not seen this at Hale Theater, I would recommend it.

We were not able to take little man, so my friend Kimberly and her husband Jon baby sat. Cameron had a hard time while I was there and was crying but as soon as I left she said he was fine. I was so worried. It is so hard leaving him, but I am glad I have people in my life that I am able to leave him with and feel comfortable. Thanks guys!






4 comments:

Lauri said...

Hey Sara. I love how you have got 3 columns on your blog. How did you do that?

Josh and Anna said...

I love the Christmas Carol at Hale Center Theater! I haven't been for years though. Sounds like you had a great time, even though you had to leave Cameron:(

Patty said...

Hey Sara! That's so funny that you went to the play just a day before Chris and I did! It was my first time seeing it and I loved it! Sounds like you did too. That is a great Christmas tradition for families!
Anyways, I hope you and you family are doing great!!

Kim & Campbell said...

I know how you feel. It is so nice to get away, but so hard to leave little ones sometimes. I am glad you were able to enjoy yourself!