Friday, December 12, 2008

Dr. Visit

Cameron is so big! He weighs 17 lbs 3 oz and is 27 in long.
He did really good with his immunizations this time. Just cried until Daddy picked him up.
I probably bugged the Dr so bad asking him 101 questions about traveling with the baby. We have such a great pediatrician, we LOVE him!

And I am also glad to report that Cameron did not get sick when Scott and I were last week because of his Rotavirus vaccine. I was a little hesitant for him to get it because it is an "elective" immunization. I am so thankful we got it! I hate that Cameron has to get shots, but it is way better than him getting a disease!



2 comments:

DillChips said...

Yes I would definitely hate to see that little cherub face not feeling good, I had a hard time watching Lily get shots too so I let them do it and came in to save her... I could never be a nurse it would kill me inside.
I realize children have to learn like we do, but if I had it my way they would never feel any pain.

The Hinckley hot spot said...

Wow Sara, he is such a big boy!! He's bigger than Emma and she just turned 1!! What a cutie you have!