Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Festival of Trees

We went to Festival of Trees last week and it was great. I have never been and really enjoyed it. I like the bigger trees! It was really neat to see all the creative ways people decorated.
We love doing fun holiday stuff during Christmas time. On Sunday we went to Midway to see the Creche Exhibit, it is a tradition we started 3 years ago. I was a little disappointed this year though, they did not have as many nativities as they usually do : (


We still have a lot of Christmas shopping to do. Usually I am right on top of it, but we have slacked so bad this year! And I am going home next week so I have limited time!
Speaking of going home, I am super anxious about flying with Cameron. I am so nervous of how he will handle it. Any advice?



Scott and baby with Winne the Pooh

This is the tree Scott helped decorate with other employees of The Summit Group. They did a great job! It was in memory of their boss that passed away this year.


Alesia and cute Lauren in front of a princess tree



All of us

2 comments:

jamie said...

The worst thing I dealt with when traveling with Alex as a baby was his ears popping and of course that was uncomfortable. Sucking helps, so give him a bottle or pacifier, or if you're still nursing, that would be good because it's sucking and comfort.

Lauri said...

How fun! We went to the festival too! Next time you all come all the way out almost to my house you should call me. We would love to get together again soon!