Wednesday, May 6, 2009

9 months

My little man is 9 months now!
We went to the Dr and everything is great! He didn't need any shots this time too. I bet he was relieved.
He is finally slowing down on his growth. I was scared for a minute with his height, thinking he would be taller than Papa by the time he was 2!
He is just under 30 in (82%) and weighed 21 lbs 14 oz (70%)

5 comments:

Gianne said...

I can't believe he's 9 months already. They really do grow fast! It's crazy. I hope everything is going good for you guys!

Lauri said...

He is so stinking cute! He is obviously a Talbot baby. You can just see his daddy in his face. I cant believe how quickly they grow and how time flies. I know you have heard this before but cherrich every single moment. Love you guys!

Julie W said...

what a great picture!

Caitlinp said...

I found you! Cameron is really cute. He really does look like a little man.

Brit said...

Time sure flies... he is so dang cute!!