Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Weekend Fun

This weekend we were able to go to Park City and celebrate Danika's 1st Birthday! She is such cute little girl. She is so petite, like a little girl should be, and precious.
Here is a picture of us trying to get them to stand next to each other. Cam was really distracted with all the fun toys!
I absolutley love this pictures of Scott and Cam. This shows Cam's personality so well. His face is always full of expression and attitude.
Cam is starting to pull himself up on furniture more often now. He hasn't perfected the standing, but will get on his knees.

4 comments:

Lauri said...

He is such a doll! I love that pic of him and Scott too!

UtahJenny said...

He is so happy ... what a cutie!

Jessica and Tim said...

He really is such a happy kid. You are two lucky parents. Thanks again for taking the pictures. I'm also hoping for some news about the interviews.

Josh and Anna said...

What a happy baby! I think he is smiling in every picture!