
Friday, September 4, 2009
Pictures
We went to Memory Grove to take some family pictures. We had so much fun and love the shots Karina got of Cam. Check out her blog http://ko-photography.blogspot.com/ . She was fabulous and somehow got good pictures of Cam even though he was so distracted with every dog at the park. He did not want anything to do with us, he just wanted to crawl around and play. We are so glad Jon and Rach were there to sing to Cam and get him to smile and laugh.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











7 comments:
Oh my goodness! So stinkin cute! What a beautiful family! Everytime I see that sweet little man he gets cuter and cuter! I just want to eat him up!
Those are so cute and she captured Cameron's little facial expressions perfectly. Love them :)
You are so stinkin photogenic! You make me sick! :o)
So cute! you guys look great!
The pictures turned out sooooo good! I love the one of him crawling away with you two kissing.
Fantastic ... I love the one of Cam with Scott's legs in the background, too ... it tells a story! Anyhow, they are all good - you all look gorgeous, definitely some winners in that photo shoot!
These turned out so good. All three of you look great. I love how happy Cameron always is and I think she captured that wonderfully.
Post a Comment