On Sunday we went to my Stephen and Alesia's house to make salsa! They have a garden with an
abundance of
tomatoes, and our great neighbor, Nate, planted a garden for the use of the apartment
tenants. He is an amazing gardener and planted tons of stuff. I should have taken pictures of the tomatoes we picked from that garden. They were HUGE and beautiful. Thanks Nate!
We had so much fun and feel our first attempt at homemade salsa was a huge success! Scott will not stop eating it. Everyday he is practically drinking it like water. We have a ton, so if you are in need of a salsa fix, come over!

Cam sure had fun playing with his cousins. He was pooped by the time we left.

Stephen and
Alesia working hard.


For those of you that know Stephen, you know this face. Thanks for straining out all the tomatoe juice!


And there you have it! Yum Yum!
Also, completely unrelated to Salsa Sunday, here is a picture of my messy boy.

He has discovered that spitting food/drinks out of his mouth is hysterical. For him at least. He gets in these moods, and nothing will stop him, where all he does is spit out his food and cracks himself up. Although I try really hard to not encourage him, it is really cute and sometimes I can't help but laugh. I usually have to sing him songs or give him something to play with during eating time so he doesn't remember how "funny" he can be.
For your viewing pleasure, and for the sake of some classic home video, I continued feeding him on this day, although I usually would have stopped him sooner.
3 comments:
I got your text late Sunday night and thought that it was probably to late so I didn't text you back. Salsa does sound yummy right now :)
Fresh salsa..ahhh.... I love fresh, well anything. Cameron is too fun! Are you excited for when you are out and he does that?
This video is just too cute! Makes me miss Cameron sooo much! It sounds like he is crying when he is laughing hysterically! Give him kisses for me!
Post a Comment