Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Stale Bread

We wanted to enjoy our last nice day before the cold hit so we went to Sugarhouse Park on Sunday afternoon. We brought along some stale bread to feed the birds too.
I thought for sure Cam would be a little scared with those crazy, man eating birds surrounding his little hand holding their food. Nope. He LOVED them. He also loved picking up the pieces he would "throw" (the way he says it is sooo cute) and try to eat them. GROSS!! Bird poop everywhere. We had to keep a good eye on him.
After the bread was gone we had to leave. No walking around with him. Unless of course we swam. He loved the water and would not walk anywhere other than on the ledge.




2 comments:

Tia Langston said...

Very fun....I actually have 2 bags of stale bread that I've been keeping for that perfect trip to the park. Something always comes up...ugh!

Jessica and Tim said...

Those birds can be kind of scary to me cuz they just come right up to the kids. Chet wasn't scared but I kept my distance and made Tim be with Chet. I'm such a chicken.