We went to Scott's parent's house, had chili, then went out trick-or-treating. This year was so much more fun because Cam was actually walking and realized what was going on. After he experienced his first couple houses, he knew exactly what to do. As soon as someone would drop a treat in his bag, he would turn around and bolt back down the stairs and on to the next house. It was hilarious to watch.
We taught Cam to roar like a dinosaur. I did have it on tape, but Scott did something embarrassing during the tape so I will not post it.
We would say, "Cam, what does a dino say?" Cam: "RRRRAAArrrrrr." (he actually does the same thing when we ask what a lion says, but we switched it to dino. We are now back on to lion.)
LOVE IT.
Here are some pictures from that night. Sorry about the red eye.
2 comments:
Oh Em Gee!!! He is the cutest little Dino I have ever seen! EVER!!!! I just love him to peices!
That is the best costume. I especially love the tail! What a cutie.
Post a Comment