Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thankful Slacker

I have been the biggest slacker at blogging lately. I don't have much going on really. I haven't even taken any good pictures...

I want to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving. I am so thankful this year that my mom is able to come and spend the week with us. This will be our first Thanksgiving together since I moved here, 6 years ago. Yay for mom's!

I am also thankful for my wonderful family. I am so blessed to have such an amazing husband that works so hard to provide for our family. I cannot say in words how lucky I feel to have my precious Cameron. He is my everything. He brings so much happiness to my life every single day.

I am thankful for my ward family. I love my calling and everyone I serve with. Yay Primary!

I am thankful for my friends. I am blessed to have found true friends that have stayed constant in my life.

I am thankful for so many other things. My heart is overflowing. I am grateful for all the lessons I have learned this year, even the hard ones!
Hope everyone has a fabulous holiday. Enjoy your family. Eat lots. And rest.
We love you!

2 comments:

Kim & Campbell said...

I am thankful for you! I hope that it is OK to be a slacker...I am the biggest bloggin slacker...EVER!

Josh and Anna said...

How fun that your mom was able to come out! Thanksgiving is so much better with family around. Hope yours was great!