We had a fabulous Christmas. We decided to celebrate Christmas with our little family on Christmas Eve, so we could go to Scott's parents Christmas morning. Papa was getting a big gift, and we had to see him open it.

Before our frenzy...

Cam opening his first present. By the way he did so good this year. It was so fun to see him really be into it. He loved handing out the presents to everyone too. It was adorable.

His truck from Grandma Rosemary

His new, as he calls them, "hewwo"


He LOVES his farm. He can play with this for a good half hour alone. Life changing for me!

Cam's loot from Grandma Rosemary and us.

My stuff from my mom and Scott. LOVE my new pots and my canvas picture of Cam. Some of my favorites! I am also going to learn how to make earrings. I cannot wait!

Ok. I know what you are thinking...but he is missing 2 items in his pile AND his big gift was a laptop from my mom. He is lucky he had anything else : )
Christmas Morning at the Talbot's

Cam wearing Scott's new beanie.

Papa loving his new ties from Cam. Such a fun gift huh?

Lady's new camera for her trip this summer

Robby's new camera

Cam jumping on a box. His new favorite thing to do.

Robby's new netbook

Lady's beautiful, new crockpot

And here it is! Papa's big gift. A new TV. Reaction was great, but didn't get any good pictures of it.
I didn't get any good pictures after that.
My favorite gift from them was our nightstands...
Cam got a lot of cute clothes and boots. I asked for him to not get anymore toys. We have no room as it is. He still needs to play with toys he got from his birthday.

Cam enjoying his truck

We had an awesome Christmas weekend. We had so much fun being with Scott's family this year. Cam is so lucky to have great grandparents that love him so much...and love to spoil him. We love you!
1 comment:
I love the monster jammies! Grant has the same ones! Looks like you guys had a great holliday togther! I miss you all so much! We need to get together soon. XOXO
Post a Comment