Saturday, December 12, 2009

Holiday Fun

Scott and I don't have very many Saturday's together with the Grizzlies schedule lately, so we try and make the most of the few hours in the morning we do have.
Last Saturday we decided to go to The Festival of Trees. It was crazy busy because it was the last day. It was fun though. We didn't last very long, Cam was anxious. I don't like him walking around in crowded, public places so he his bound to the stroller. Sorry angel boy. You are too cute, someone would steal you for sure!
He wasn't a fan of this guy...
I really loved this tree. I love how creative these people get. I could never think of anything like these trees! They sure sell for a pretty penny too. Such a good cause.
The beginning. He was happy then.
I voted this as Cam's favorite.
Scott's favorite.

1 comment:

Jon said...

Man, look at the size of those shoes!