Saturday, January 9, 2010

Happy Birthday!!

I can't believe I am posting this picture. Can you all believe this is what we both looked like when we first met?? It is pretty depressing to me. HAHAAAHAAHA
Happy Birthday my love. You are the most amazing person I know. Thank you for being such a good husband and even better father. Cam and I are lucky to have you. You are such a perfect fit for me, I can't imagine my life without you.
Hope you enjoyed your day. Now lets get on that Wii Fit and look like this again!

4 comments:

Kim & Campbell said...

Happy Happy Birthday!!! Don't even get me started on what I looked like when Andy and I met, 5 years ago. You Look great, like babies, so young! So Cute!

UtahJenny said...

You guys are sooooooo YOUNG!!! I love it - I hope Scott had a fantastic b-day!

Brit said...

I love that picture... you both look exactly the same, to me!! aDoRaBLe!! :)

Tia Langston said...

Hey gorgeous Sara...let me know how you like the Wii fit...I've been thinking about it...after I have this last baby!