In no particular order...
5 bins=3 airtight bags
I have been wanting to go through all of Cam's old clothes and store them differently for a while now. We have a small little storage closet and he had 5 bins in it. I can't get rid of a lot of them because they have such good memories attached, so I bought these bags and am so glad I did. I even did my wedding dress. I can store it under my bed, flat and out of the way!
This is my absolute favorite smoothie place ever. When Scott and I lived in Salt Lake, this was my favorite treat to get when we were in Davis county. Now that we live less than a mile, it is no longer a treat, but an every week occurrence if I am lucky! Haven't had one? Try Sunset Soother with coconut extract. You will NEVER go to that other lame place, J**** Juice! (yes that is a curse word in our house.)
Making earrings.
My mom got me a great set of tools for Christmas to make jewelry and I have been obsessed ever since. I have taken a class with my mother-in-law and we hope to start selling on Etsy soon!
Want a pair? Just ask. We have a ton of beads!
Scott got it for his birthday this year and we have had a blast with it. This is my favorite game, the obstacle course. I can't get past the stupid rolling logs yet, but will someday. However, I don't love that my Mii is now fat. I at least lied to myself when creating it before the Wii fit.
I will admit, I am not the type of person to be all green and celebrate Earth Day everyday, but I sure do love these bags. I love that you can stuff so many things in them and still only need to carry 1 bag. It saves my arms for sure. Only problem, I need to remember to actually TAKE them to the store with me!
The title says it all...Simply...Wonderful. This was one of my gifts for Christmas and I have thoroughly enjoyed them. They cook amazing; I'm pretty much Rachel Ray now. I will hand wash these pots as long as they promise to never need cooking spray or leave me.
Hearing Cam speak Spanish.
Hearing Cam speak Spanish.Scott has done so well lately speaking Spanish to Cam. There are a few words that Cam will only say in Spanish. It is the cutest thing in the world to hear his little voice say the words.
Here is his list: mano, pie, mas, boca, ojo, nariz, musica, hola, adios (my fav), vamos and rojo.
Scott's mom got him a year's worth of Dish Network for his birthday. Besides his sports channels, we basically always have it on HGTV. My First House, Renters, My House is Worth What? Sell This House, House Hunters....LOVE them all!!!
I love all of the stories on this show. I am so glad church is at 11 now and I am no longer distracted with getting ready while the show is on. Their stories are always fun and interesting...Watch it! 8 am channel 2.
The Children's Place.
I love shopping here. I love the great deals they have. I used to think they were too expensive, but, thanks to Scott's aunt, Erin, I now know the truth. I got Cam this cute little church outfit for less than 10 bucks. They just had an extra 50% off their clearance items too, so I got a pair of pants for $3.50 and some shirts for $3.00!!
What are some of your favorite things?
Can you read the text in this picture? I found it on google and was cracking up.
I would always go over on my texts each month, so we upgraded and I now have 1000 each month. I try so hard to reach that number! Unfortunately, I would prefer texting rather than talking on the phone, partly because I am on the phone ALL day at work. I am safe though, and never ever text while driving.
The Children's Place.I love shopping here. I love the great deals they have. I used to think they were too expensive, but, thanks to Scott's aunt, Erin, I now know the truth. I got Cam this cute little church outfit for less than 10 bucks. They just had an extra 50% off their clearance items too, so I got a pair of pants for $3.50 and some shirts for $3.00!!
What are some of your favorite things?







2 comments:
I hope you start selling jewelry, those earrings are super cute! I like your list, I might have to steal your idea for my blog:)
Very fun list! I am so with you on the reusable bags. I have to stop myself from buying them everywhere I go though. You'll have to let us know when your earing are up on Etsy. Can't wait to see more.
Post a Comment