Tuesday, March 2, 2010

As of late...

At Papa's Birthday dinner at Joy Luck
Daddy took Cam to Chuckie Cheese one day while I was working.
Cam LOVES dogs. Even fake dogs! He HAD to kiss the Old Navy dog before we left the store.
I'm a mean mommy huh? Scott thought so. I just couldn't resist.

 My boys just relaxing and watching basketball.
I love this picture of Cam. He was watching his "shows". Probably Elmo or Clifford. (This pose is not parent induced. He was simply in heaven.)
Scott always gets these great picturs of Cam sleeping. He looks so grown up to me here. I also love the missing socky.
To get out of the house, Scott took Cam to the Child Safety Fair on Friday. Cam had so much fun and explored everything.
He loved this card with the puppies on it. He woke up from his nap when I got home from work and showed it to me first thing. He then told me about all the police dogs he played with...Really.

3 comments:

Lauri said...

I always love all of your pictures! My faves this time? Of course the one in the crib! I love little sleeping angels! And I love the one of Scott and Cam watching basketball together. As Cam gets older he will start to enjoy that more. I love that my boys sit and watch their fave teams together!
And by the way tell Scott he should call us next time he is out this way! I wanted to take Grant to the Safe Kids Fair, I just didnt want to go alone. It would have been fun to take the boys together. Grant just loves baby Cam!

Kim & Campbell said...

WOW, 1st oh it looked so much warmer in St. George...I am super jealous!
2nd Cam looks super grown up :( I can't believe how quickly they gain the little boy face and the baby face leaves...at what age should you put your kiddo in a bed?

Josh and Anna said...

What a cutie, I can't believe he is getting so big! I love the one watching his shows, so cute:)