Monday, March 1, 2010

Picture Time!!!!!

Jenny. I heart you. You saved the day!! I did what you said and updated the browser in settings and it worked!!!! I can post pictures again. Blogger wasn't mad, just needed a little refreshing. Thanks girl.

St. George in review:
We had a blast. Sorry B, I didn't get any pictures of you can Cam this time. Guess we will need to come visit you again soon! We miss you by the way.

The weather was fantastic. I have decided we are now saving for a winter home in St. George. We will rent for the rest of our lives in the summer and buy a home for the winter. Haha. Right.
We stayed with Scott's grandparents and had our friends Jon and Rachael (aka Non and Ach according to Cam) come. Cam is so in LOVE with both of them. Family, friends, shopping, food, pedicures, golf, more shopping, t-shirts without coats...can it get any better?
 Fantastic!

Texas Roadhouse


Cam did so good in the car. I was impressed. We left during his nap time and he slept the majority of the way there. Wish I could have a bite of those cheeks!
We stopped in Filmore on the way down, like always. I bought a fake mustache out of the little machine and stuck it to Cam. It was hysterical. He didn't like it one bit!

Olive Garden. Yummy. Scott's bro get hooked up after this dinner. We all had left overs and knew we wouldn't eat them so he got them all. I think he ate Olive Garden for every meal for 2 days!
Our last day we went on a bike ride on the trail by Scott's grandparents. It was fun, long, and hard for some of us...mostly just me. Cam didn't like sitting in his trailer but ended up falling asleep on the way back.

2 comments:

UtahJenny said...

YAY! I ♥ You too!!! Glad it worked. I am trying soooo hard to figure out how to move down there - so let's be winter neighbors forever!!! Looks fun and now I am ready to get back down there myself!

Jessica and Tim said...

That looks absolutely divine. I'm completely jealous. I bet it was wonderful to get away.