A friend of mine told me about Freemont Indian State Park a while ago and all the history about it. We thought this would be a great opportunity to visit, as it is not very far away. We booked our hotel room in Richfield and headed out!
I recommend clicking on the link about the park and reading up on the history. I won't butcher it, I have the worst memory!
The park has a bunch of trails to go on, but since we had Cam, we stuck to the easy ones. We saw some awesome petroglyphs and rock formations. I am in awe when I look at things like this. They are just amazing.
Cam was so excited to go. He was so helpful packing up all his toys. My mom got him this cute bag for Christmas and he would NOT let go of it for one second!
The FIRST thing Cam wanted to do at the hotel? SWIM! He is such a fish. Scott took Cam swimming at the rec center a while ago and ever since, he asks him to go almost everyday. He went swimming 3 times during our 1 night stay on this trip. He was in heaven!
Cameron is so brave and loves to jump off the edge and will do it over and over and over again.
I posted a video of it under this post...I can't figure out how to do videos on the new layout.
After dinner that night we saw a fun park to take Cam to.
Do you see anything weird here??
We could not figure out why the equipment was so high above the dirt...
Cam needed a boost to get up. We lasted about 5 seconds there.
Can you see the pictures on here? I don't remember what all of them mean, but they are beautiful!
Cam took a short morning nap the day we left but refused to fall asleep on the way home even though it was during his normal afternoon nap time. I called it when the ride started and said he would fall asleep in NSL and...I was right! He was happy and chit chatty the whole time and FINALLY fell asleep 10 minutes before we got home.
He didn't want to wake up when I brought him in. I let him sleep like this for a bit. It was too cute!
1 comment:
The playground equipment was so high maybe because they are adding wood chips ??? Fun trip! We'll have to check it out.
Post a Comment