Thursday, August 5, 2010

Birthday Fun


For Cam's birthday this year we just got together with Scott's family. Turning 2 is fun (sad for mommy), but no need for a "party" if you ask me.
We met up at a park, had some cake and ice cream, and played the rest of the night in the creek. Cam LOVES to get in and throw every rock he sees.
On Tuesday we went to Seven Peaks too. Cam was so brave and had a blast.
He went down the big slides with Scott and was not scared one bit. Unlike me, who was fretting at the bottom of every slide hoping he would come out safe and sound!
I didn't get any pictures from that day really, I feel so bad. It was so hot and since we were in water it wasn't very safe for the camera.

Getting ready to blow out the candles
We had to light the candles 3 times, he just coudn't resist and wait until we were done singing!
(and the cake...ya...supposed to be Toy Story. Ham sunk in the frosting and looks like a hippo. Nice.)

Lady and Pop.
(Look Lady, you made it on the blog!!)

Cam was SOOOOO excited when he saw the wagon and bike. Can you tell? He just couldn't decide what he wanted first.

He still has to be in the wagon every waking second. (Thanks Grandma R!)

1 of 2 pictures from Seven Peaks...
Uncle B!!

Thank you everyone for all you did to help celebrate and make Cameron's birthday so special. He LOVES every gift and we appreciate it so much!

3 comments:

Lauri said...

I love this boy! And this whole fam-damily. It's too bad his cousins couldn't help him celebrate his big day. So sad. Awesome that uncle B got to though. I love that last picture of the two of them with matching hats! Too cute!

Josh and Anna said...

I can't believe he is already two! He is so cute Sara, what a sweet little boy!

(And I love the hippo cake:)

Unknown said...

I love little Cameron! His Birthday was a BLAST!