Earlier this week we went over to Scott's parents to carve some pumpkins.
Every year Lady gets cookies for the grandkids to decorate. Cam loved doing them this year and sure had no problem gobbling them up.
Then came the time to carve pumpkins. Cam is a bit of a clean freak and hates his hands to be dirty, so looking at the pumpkin guts was enough for him. He wouldn't touch it. He kept saying, "Ewwww Gross!!"
So he just played around with a pen and colored on one while we did all the dirty work.
Scott's is the U, Cam's the silly face and mine is the owl missing his left ear!
5 comments:
I wonder why...you have taught him well! Your Pumkins look good!
I had no idea you were an expert pumpkin carver. I need you to show me how you do it. I love your photos!
Sara your family's pumpkins are impressive!
Whooooooo cut off that poor owl's ear feathers?
Love it. Sounds like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment