Monday, December 6, 2010

Festival of Trees

We go to the Festival of Trees every year and went on their last day this year. Wow, it was crowded! I wish they did it longer...4 days just isn't enough.
Cam had fun this time because we didn't make him sit in the stroller. It gave me more stress for sure though. There were so many people and I was afraid of losing him.

There seemed to be SO many trees this year and a TON of quilts. I was in heaven!

Can you tell Cam was getting bugged that I kept taking his picture?
ha!

I need to make one of these! This is one of my favorites.

One of the Utes trees.

Toy Story galore!

Lunch time...


I love all the fun things that we do during the holiday season and this is definitely one of my favorites. I can't wait until next year!

No comments: