Thursday, June 16, 2011

Alivia's newborn pictures

The amazing and wonderful Karina (This is linked, but not showing up. Just click on her name.) took Alivia's newborn pictures when Ali was just a week old. We love them and can't wait to put them all over the house!
Now the hard part. Picking one for the birth announcement.

Here are a few...There are so many to choose from...











8 comments:

kristymk2010 said...

I can not get over how beautiful she is. I am so happy for you guys. I want one of those birth announcments so i can show off my precious new cousin :-) love you so much!

Kim & Campbell said...

Ahhhh, I love them ALL!!! Cameron looks like such a great big brother, such an adorable big brother!!!!!! She is a bit (lot) irresitable!! I have to say that my favorite picture of Ali SOLO is the side shot of her in the bucket!!!

Rachael said...

Sar, they are all sooo cute! My fave with Cam is the third one, where he is holding her and smiling. Solo of Alibug I love the sideview bucket one, or the one laying face first in Scott's hands. They are all so gorgeous though!

UtahJenny said...

Seriously, how can you even choose??? Those lips of hers are to die for!!!!! She is just a little piece of heaven - Karina did a great job.

Tracey said...

I love the ones with Cam in them! But they are all just Darling, darling, DARLING!! :)

Josh and Anna said...

I love that little ruffle bum:)

Tia Langston said...

Oh my goodness!!! Seriously cute!

Paul + Emily said...

Seriously, can these be any more cuter??? They are absolutely perfect! I LOVE all of them!!! Your kids are both just beautiful!!