Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Sibling Love

Cam absolutely adores Ali and has to be in her face ALL the time. It is super sweet but sometimes it is hard to keep reminding him that she can see him better if he isn't touching noses with her. He is the biggest helper when it comes to anything Ali. He is always willing to drop whatever he is doing if Ali needs her binky. He hates when she is crying and tries comforting her,
"What's wrong Ali bugs? You want me?"
"It's Ok Ali bugs, Mommy is making your milk."
In the car, "It's Ok Ali, we are almost there!"
"Oh No. You want your Gramy, Ali?"
My most favorite thing he has started to do is sing I Am a Child of God when she cries. One time she was crying and he just busted out the words and she completely calmed down and watched him. Now, anytime she sheds a tear he starts singing it. It's so cute.
I appreciate how concerned he is with her feelings and how he wants to help soothe her. Cam is so in love with Ali and always wants to be next to her. Since she is more alert now and can actually see more clear, she loves to look at him. He gets so excited when her eyes are open and can barely contain himself if she looks at him. He claps with excitement in the morning when she wakes up and she is always the first one he kisses before bed.
I hope they always share this sweet bond. I want them to know how important family is and how important it is to always have a strong relationship with each other.

Here are some pictures of them laying on the floor...



With the non-stop smooching by her parents and big brother, this girl is going to be kissed to death!
Tough life!

Notice her thin hair on top? She was born that way. Thick, gorgeous hair in the back and barely visible on top, just like Cameron had when he was born. Well that thin hair on top.. it's not there anymore thanks to....ME! Ahhh. I was scrubbing her head because of her cradle cap and realized her bald spots shortly after. I was devastated. She barely had any on top to begin with, then I made her look like a 90 year old man with a horse shoe hairline. Needless to say, she has become very familiar with headbands and flower clips. I have stopped scrubbing and have finally started seeing small pieces of hair growing back. Bald pictures coming soon. (If I can get myself to post them)

No comments: