I can't believe my little love bug is 3 months old already. Life is so busy and every day just flies by.
Ali is such a happy girl. She loves to be with her Mommy the most and can be calmed down in .2 seconds once in my arms.
She is a great eater and still eats every 3 hours during the day.
She sleeps through the night most nights and occasionally needs a 5 am feeding.
She still sleeps in our room because I am too afraid to put her in the same room with Cam, fearing she will wake him up too early in the morning and we all will have to be up for the day.
She has the sweetest little voice and enjoys talking after her feedings and before bed.
She LOVES her brother. She smiles at him the most and gets so excited when he is by her. She will cry if he leaves the room and calms down as soon as he appears again.
She doesn't take good naps when she is laying alone. She will take a good afternoon nap with me everyday while Cam takes his nap though.
I can't get her on a good sleep schedule during the day because we are running errands or having play dates for Cameron. I feel bad, she isn't a good sleeper like Cam was. We would never leave the house, and that doesn't seem fair to Cam.
She loves to smile and melts your heart when she does.
Ali girl, you are my love! Thanks for being so sweet and cuddly. We adore you!
2 comments:
OK this is ridiculous, I miss all your posts!!!
Alli is so cute!!congrats on the big month 3!!
3 months already? WOW...where does the time go!! You are such a great Mom Sara, and little Ali is absolutely adorable!!
Post a Comment