Monday, August 8, 2011

Ali's Blessing

We blessed Ali while my mom was visiting. Scott did such a great job! I am so proud of him and appreciate all he does for our family. It means so much to me that he is a worthy priesthood holder and is able to perform these special blessings for our kids.
We were lucky to have our friends and family come as well. Thank you everyone for coming out to support us. We love you!!
Also, a BIG thank you to Lady. She made Ali's dress and worked so hard on it in preparation for this day. Ali looked gorgeous in it and I LOVED the dress!

 JP, Stephani and Abi

Grandma Mia- Thanks for coming out and spending the week with us!

The Bennetts

Miss Anna. She loved Ali and was such a big help feeding her.

All the Talbots

Our little family

             Ben and Annie (They had just gotten home from Guatemala the night before and came after traveling all day. Read about their awesome service trip here.)

Cam sure loves his sister. He kept saying she looked like a princess in her dress. He even once referred to her as a queen. So sweet!

Alright, does she look like him?

Or me? My vote: Cam! :)


It got pretty hot that day, so I stripped her down after all the pictures. She seemed happy about it. And my goodness, she looked so cute!
(cute Anna pointing at her chub legs)

I didn't get any pictures of just Ali in her dress that day. Not sure why....so I will be dressing her up again soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Why did you post this post after Cameron's Birthday post... since Ali's blessing happened before? Hmm..? what you be thinkin??