Robby and I took Cam to the zoo this week to see the dinosaurs! My cute friend, Anna, works at the zoo and met up with us when we first arrived. She even took us on a train ride! Thanks for everything, Anna. We had a great time!!
Lady watched Ali so we could have a special day for Cam. (Ali would have been miserable anyway, it was a super steamy day.) It was so nice to walk around with Cam and hear him explore and see the animals. He recently has become very interested in dinosaurs and loves watching The Dinosaur Train on PBS. He learns so much from that show and loves to learn the dinosaur names. I knew he would love everything about this day.
Cam was surprised seeing these up close and was a little scared of them.
Can you tell? He would not let go of me and was afraid to turn his head for this picture. It was hilarious. This one squirted water too.
Rob and the elephants
T-Rex was the biggest one there. He was so loud and scary. Surprisingly, Cam was not afraid of him one bit, but would not go near any of the little dinosaurs. Silly boy!
We took a little break since it was such a hot day and got ice cream cones!
The tiger really wanted to entertain us and walked right on the bridge we were standing under. Cam was so afraid of him. Another death grip around my neck. To be honest, it was a little scary for me too. Look how close!
Giraffe's = harmless
:)
Riding the train
I almost came home with this little animal...
Good thing I found my Cam.
2 comments:
I'm so glad you guys had fun, I love it when visitors come to see me...oh and the animals too I guess:)
Looks like you guys had such a fun day. And Cam looks like such a stud in those glasses! :)
Post a Comment